You're invited to join TCAA!
Being a member means you are becoming a part of an organization representing the finest union ceramic tile/stone contractors and affiliated suppliers across the United States. Founded in 1903, it is the only association that specifically serves the needs of BAC-signatory union tile contractors and affiliated manufacturers/suppliers.
- technical assistance
- guidance on labor issues
- opportunity to become a Trowel of Excellence Certified Contractor, to comply with qualified contractor language in MasterSpec & BSD SpecLink, and also recognized in the Tile Council of North America (TCNA) Handbook.
- support/assistance with ACT (Advanced Certifications for Tile Installers) information and testing
- a voice in developing industry standards and specifications, with the best interest of all BAC-signatory contractors through TCAA representation on the TCNA Handbook Committee and the ANSI Committee
- representation of all signatory contractors with seats on the International Pension Fund, the IUBAC TMT Craft Committee and the IMI Board.
- technical and management training through participation in IMI & IMTEF Regional Seminars, and programming/education offered at the annual Total Solutions Plus (TSP) conference, where TCAA is a planning partner along with three other industry leaders.
- "093000 Contractor" quarterly magazine, which is distributed to architects and industry professionals across the U.S., with a goal of raising awareness and growing the ceramic tile industry, as well as a providing a venue where our supplier members can advertise their products and contractors can be featured in a project spotlight
- the support and expertise of a national network that has served the industry since 1903
- opportunities to build invaluable lifetime friendships within the TCAA family
- up to 15 of your company representatives listed in our online member directory
All for just $950 per year!
Apply for Membership Online